I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I don’t have a Valentine so…. tooo muthaeffin toot. I feel like I’m becoming a mini media darling and I just want to pause and make sure you guys know about it.
- Some of you may know I am a Personal Finance Coach. Many of you probably don’t. But I help individuals and couples manage their finances. Well, some time ago Paul Brunson (you may have seen his show on OWN) tapped me to be the go-to Finance expert in the “Love & Money” series he was producing for Black Enterprise. Well today it finally hit the web. The topic is whether couples should have separate or joint bank accounts. You can check out the video on the Black Enterprise website.
- I got a small amount of shine as a political pundit on Huffington Post Live last year. The topic was a Supreme Court case on Affirmative Action. Mind you, I’m actually at work in a conference room when this is being filmed while most of the other participants have been sitting in their house studying the case all day long. It was a bunch of dudes (mostly white), and me reppin for the double minitorities. Video of that is on Huffington Post.
- I’m in contention to the the “Face of Full-Figured Fashion Week”. Yup. I’m on their website where you can see me and all the other contestants. We find out who wins tomorrrow. Regardless if I emerge victorious or not, it feels good that I got to participate and be recognized. Shoutout to all the thicksnacks of the world. Hey ladies! Oh! Speaking of full-figured fashion, Curvy CEO did a profile of me as well.
- Did I mention I was a poet too? Check out my album or look at my feature schedule so you can see where I’m performing in the near future.
- Oh, by the way, I have a pretty sweet day job in Marketing for a Fortune 500 company. So yeah…. all of the above is what I do after fighting rush hour traffic. Yup! A sista is BUSY. But I can be un-busy if you are handsome and successful…. I’m just saying…. if you were wondering….
Anyway, Happy Valentine’s Day!
P.S. I’m in the process of expanding my business offerings and re-naming it from New Money University to The Advisory Store. So hold tight until the new website is finished!